Lachapelle Boys

Lachapelle Boys

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Greetings

Dear Thomas,
A first today when I went to pick you up at daycare- when you saw me, you dropped the toy you were playing with and came running at me. It was great!

You are a little more "banged up" than I would like. It seems like you are always falling, especially now that you are learning how to walk outside. You have cut your lip twice, had a (I think big, but Daddy didn't think so) bruise on your forehead, and now you are breaking out! I think this is due to teething, not due to the falls :) Skinned knees, dirty hands... it's all just the beginning.

You are still hitting despite our best efforts to teach you not to. Hopefully, you only do it to us and you will grow out of it.

Love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment