Lachapelle Boys

Lachapelle Boys

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day


Dear Thomas,
Sunday was my second Mother's Day. Daddy let me sleep in, although you did not- you were very loud all morning! When I got up you came running towards me to give me a big hug (best present ever). Then you handed me a card and a gift- the card had a recording of your voice. It was very nice.
We spent the day going to the greenhouses with Grammie, like we do every year. You were so well behaved all day, even with all the driving around and the getting in and out of the car. Your favorite part of the day was seeing the hens and roosters at Jack's greenhouse. They were very close to you and you could not take your eyes off them.
They keep telling me at daycare how wonderful you are, and how great you are doing. I know this is true but it is nice to hear. Trying to get a few more words out of you, but we are happy with the ones you do use. You continue to amuse yourself for short periods of time with the simplest thing. (Yesterday it was a paper towel roll and a piece of your toy basket that had broken off). I love that about you :)

~ Love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment