Lachapelle Boys

Lachapelle Boys

Friday, September 16, 2011

Preschool



Dear Thomas,
We have moved you back to Carol Anne's Daycare (the other daycare just was not the right fit for you) so you are now officially in preschool! Your friends Kya and Derek were already moving to the preschool room, so it was a good time to put you in there as well. You are so happy! We are very relieved to have you settled and back to your old self!
The conversations we have on the way home from daycare are hilarious. I recorded a few today just to keep them for memories. I can't believe how much you have grown. I was looking through some photos from last year, and came
across the apple orchard pictures. What a big difference from one year to the next!
We have had a busy summer- we visited Thomas the train, a show you now like to watch :) We went to the ocean, visited with friends- we took many field trips each week. You enjoyed every second of it! I am so glad that you are such an adventurous child, it makes our time together so much fun.

Although we are going through some tough times with terrible twos, I hope you know how much you and Owen brighten my day. I am in such a good mood every afternoon as soon as I see you :)

Love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment