Lachapelle Boys

Lachapelle Boys

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Here are some of the birthday wishes people have left for you... some are just well wishes, some are answers to the questions "What were you doing a year ago when you found out Thomas was born?"

Kim "Happy Birthday Thomas! The girls had a blast yesterday!" and "I was at home waiting by the phone because I knew you went into the hospital (I think it was just for an appointment). I was dying to visit but I wanted you to have your time. Wow that year went by fast!"
Susan "Happy birthday, Thomas! Love, Ellie and Jack" and "xI'm not sure I remember where I was when I found out, but I remember my shock that you had had him already! I think the first words out of my mouth after "Congratulations" were, "Wow, that's just like you to have him over April break. You are such a planner!" :) And I definitely remember the first time the kids and I met him; it was instant love! He was so tiny and perfect and my heart melted when I held him. I can't believe it's already been a year!"
Matty P "Send Thomas a big happy birthday from his funcle matty!!!!! MISS YOU GUYS!!"
Sarah "yay happy birthday thomas! miss you!" and "hey remember that time we were supposed to have a book club meeting and you decided to have a baby instead? i can't believe that baby is turning a year old this weekend! tell thomas i said happy birthday - miss you lachapelles!"
Ben "Happy birthday Thomas "the Gun" Lachapelle! Keep those parents of yours busy. And remember: the square peg in the round hole is not the problem; the stupid lid with all the dang holes is the problem."
Aunt Sandi "Heidi that was a great 1st Birthday Party for Thomas - everyone had a great time and Thomas is so adorable!!!!"
Holly "Driving to Boston fresh out of my cast for a bridal shower night out on the town. Pictures followed the next day care of Uncle Toby the mad picture taker"
Carol L "The birth of Thomas was a bright spot for us as someone told us while visiting Mom in ICU, she was so happy for you all and so was I. I think my cousin needs more grandchildren to love ;)"
Kelly, Jerry and Stephen "Thanks for inviting us, Stephen had a GREAT time! We did too. Thomas is so cute."
Wil "Happy Birthday Thomas!"
Gretchen "I remember Amanda's 1st Birthday party like it was yesterday and now she is 20! I had to wake her up from a nap for it and then I was ready for a nap after it was all done! Congratulations on your son's first birthday!"
Kathleen "happy birthday little guy. You have had an amazing year of discovery! Year number 2 will be full of many more exciting adventures. Be good to your momma and have a blast at your birthday."
Barbara C "HB to darling Thomas and may he and his parents celebrate with all their hearts."
Pam- "Happy Birthday Thomas hope your day is very special"
Cindy Pellerin "Hope the bday party went well happy birthdate Thomas"



No comments:

Post a Comment