Lachapelle Boys

Lachapelle Boys

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sleeping Woes

Dear Thomas,
We have switched you over to whole milk. No more formula! You don't seem to like it as much, but I think you will adjust.

We are trying to get some good sleeping habits started, and it isn't easy. Typically, I rock you to sleep and sing to you, but that hasn't been working the past few weeks. So, Daddy and I are ready to let you fall asleep in your crib like a big boy. That means sitting next to you for about an hour while you fall asleep! It is not fun :) You have been waking a few times a night the past few nights, and we are trying to get you back to sleeping through the night. It is a work in progress, but we hope you will eventually become a good sleeper like Mommy and Daddy are.

You had your first fall Saturday at Nana's house. Daddy was playing outside with you and you were pushing around your wagon. You must have hit a rock or something in the driveway, because you fell forward and bit your lip. Daddy told me there was a lot of blood, I am glad I was not there to see it.

~Love you, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment