Lachapelle Boys

Lachapelle Boys

Monday, June 28, 2010

Mommy's first weekend away

Dear Thomas,
Mommy had her first weekend away from you. It was hard and I was very afraid that you were going to be very upset and miss me. Daddy said that you said mama a few times over the weekend, like you were wondering where I was. In the end, things went fine and when I came home you acted as if I had just stepped out for a few minutes. I think the cat was more excited to see me than you were :)
You had a rough week with a sinus infection, an ear infection, and a bad fall. The fall was not serious other than the big gash it took out of your forehead! We put a band-aid on it, which ended up looking very cute.

We had our first beach day last week- and we will be returning tomorrow. You loved the beach! The water was fun, although you did not like it when you lost your balance and fell in. You didn't play in the sand as much as I thought you would, but I think that will change the more we go there. Sienna and Lily were there, although you were too busy to worry about the girls.

Love you~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment