Lachapelle Boys

Lachapelle Boys

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

cat food

Dear Thomas, 
It was very hard to keep you happy today.  With the exception of a few peek-a-boo's and a giggle here and there, you were very grumpy.  I do hope you feel better soon.  

You tried your very first piece of cat food today.  We have been working very hard to keep the cat bowl away from you, but you found a stray piece.  I assumed you were chewing on a cheerio, but when I noticed you had been chewing way too long, I investigated.  Low and behold, I found a small kitty food nugget in that mouth.  You didn't seem too impressed with the food, but you still went after it for the rest of the day.  So, either you decided it wasn't bad and wanted more, or you haven't yet discovered that when something tastes bad, you shouldn't eat it.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment