Lachapelle Boys

Lachapelle Boys

Monday, February 8, 2010

Daycare friend

Dear Thomas,
You have a best friend at daycare. His name is Derek, and today Meghan told me all about your adventures together! You and Derek spend most of the day together; you share toys, you play peek-a-boo and hide behind things, I am so pleased. I wish I could be a fly on the wall, and watch you and Derek play! Alas, as soon as I walk into daycare, all play stops and you just light up at the sight of me (I'm not complaining about that, don't get me wrong).

You are starting to do some naughty things... standing up in the tub, trying to get to the few places we keep telling you not to, and trying to eat the cat food. Today you cried when I said no and moved you away, so I think you are starting to get it, although you don't like it!

You have been fussy at night again, and we think you might have another tooth on the way! We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment