Lachapelle Boys

Lachapelle Boys

Monday, February 15, 2010

Ear infection

Dear Thomas,
Daddy and I have learned to trust our instincts! Last night you were so unhappy, we have never seen you quite that bad. So, this morning we called the doctor to have you checked out. The nurse convinced us to wait and see if things got better or worse. You had a pretty good morning, so I took you with me to the grocery store. When we were almost out of the store, I noticed liquid draining from your ear. Apparently, you have another ear infection, and this time it ruptured. So, we ended up having to take you to the doctor's office anyway. The good news is, the tubes are doing their job, and the fluid from the infection is able to drain out. We have so antibiotics for you now, and I hope you get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment