Lachapelle Boys

Lachapelle Boys

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dear Thomas
Today we had the follow up appointment for your breathing; everything sounds great. You are doing so much better. We had a fun time tonight; daddy was in class, so it was just the two of us. You were your usual happy, energetic self.

Last night you slept great, only woke up once. I hope that this is the end of this cold for you, my dear, you deserve a break.

Have I mentioned yet how often we have to cut your nails? You are vicious when they are long, grabbing mom and dad's face while we are cuddling. Of course you don't mean us any harm, but boy it hurts. I can only cut them while you are sleeping, so sometimes they get a little long.

I tried to get a picture tonight of you giving me kisses. You love to give kisses, they are super sloppy. You just open your mouth and latch on to your victim's face. It's completely adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment