Lachapelle Boys

Lachapelle Boys

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Going for a walk

Dear Thomas,
Today was beautiful!  It was sunny and warm (well, warm for January) so we went for a walk. You are such a GOOD BOY!  I put you in the Jeep carrier and you just looked around, you never fussed, we had such a good time.  We went to CVS to get valentines for your teachers and friends at daycare.  You love shopping and sat in the cart and looked around.  I love this phase with you because, I can take you anywhere.  It's great!

We think you said "dada" for the first time Sunday.  Your father and I have decided to officially declare it your first words.  You were snuggling with daddy in the morning, getting ready to settle back down to sleep and you said "dada".  I heard it from the other room, and it was pretty close!  I can't wait until you start talking because right now you are an endless stream of babbles and coos... I am sure you have a lot you are trying to tell us!

No comments:

Post a Comment